Andrea Nakayama and her team of Functional Nutritionists have helped thousands of people regain their health, often when no one else could. The Replenish nutritionists have been hand-selected and are personally mentored by Andrea. Furthermore, Andrea herself is consulted on each case, so she will be directly involved in helping your nutritionist find the best solutions for you.
Andrea is the winner of the 2015 National Association of Nutrition Professionals (NANP) Impact award and the 2016 NANP Service Award for her leadership in the field of nutrition.
In everything she does, Andrea brings her keen investigative prowess, vast knowledge of physiology, deep respect for each individual, and a true passion and love for her work. A co-producer of the Hashimoto’s Institute, Andrea has been featured in Oprah’s O Magazine, Martha Stewart’s Whole Living, and has made regular contributions to The Epoch Times, to Experience Life Magazine, and to numerous online conferences including Sean Croxton’s Second Opinion Series, where she is a crowd favorite. Andrea is now regularly consulted as the nutrition expert on the medical teams for the toughest clinical cases in the practices of world-renowned doctors.
Andrea is celebrated as a leader in the field of Functional Nutrition because of her unique ability to teach and inspire practitioners and patients alike. Andrea synthesizes art and science, empathy and physiology, intuition and problem solving, into a system that truly helps people get to the root cause of their illness, create a path towards wellness, and find their way back to life.
– Bachelors of Fine Arts (BFA) – Carnegie Mellon University
– Certified Nutrition Educator (CNE) and Certified Nutrition Counselor (CNC) – Bauman College
– Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) – Institute of Integrative Nutrition
– Masters of Science in Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine (MSN) – University of Western States
– Functional Nutrition and Lifestyle Practitioner (FNLP) – Holistic Nutrition Lab